The Laundry Mat on 17th and Brown

More
6 days 4 hours ago #6882 by Honesty
"Hi Racheal, I'm Dillan. Are you friends with my mom?"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 days 4 hours ago #6883 by Webmaster
I can't lie to a little kid.

"No, but I'd really like to be.  I bet she's a wonderful mother to have such a wonderful young man as a son."

More
6 days 4 hours ago #6884 by Honesty
The boy tilts his head and taps a little finger to his chin. "Are you a social worker? Cause you have to tell me if you are."

More
6 days 4 hours ago #6885 by Webmaster
Racheal smiles.
Smart kid.

"No Dillan, I'm not a social worker."

More
6 days 4 hours ago #6886 by Honesty
The boy ponders for a moment... "Okay, if she comes home then I guess you can be her friend, she really likes playing Sonic the Hedge hog with me you wanna play with her? You can use my controller!"

More
6 days 4 hours ago #6887 by Webmaster
"Sonic the Hedge Hog?  I love that game!  Can we play until she gets home?"

More
6 days 4 hours ago #6888 by Honesty
The boy's face lights up. "Sure!" He will close the door and slide the chain lock and let the door open wide. He will let you step inside and run over to the small TV. He will quickly push some buttons and the sonic loading music will start. "It might be a while, do you want a snack? I still have some cheese balls and 2 capri-suns!"

More
6 days 4 hours ago #6889 by Webmaster
"That's all of the food you have in the house? How does some pizza sound? Do you like peperoni?"

Jacob reaches into the glovebox and pulls out a prepaid cell phone where he orders pizza and sodas to be delivered to the house.

More
6 days 3 hours ago #6890 by Honesty
"Pizza?! You're so awesome! I love pizza!" A quick look around will reveal that there is no other food. An empty peanut butter jar is on the table, the empty bread bag sticks part way out of the trash. The tub of cheese balls has about 2 handfuls left, and the two capri-suns lay hap hazardly next to the peanut butter. He will hand you one of the controllers and sit down on the sofa.

More
6 days 3 hours ago - 4 days 3 hours ago #6891 by Webmaster
Racheal will play the game with Dillan and keep asking him questions while playing. 

Jacob will speak quietly as to not drown out what's going on over the phone.

"Looks like Racheal's gonna be here a while.  I know this wasn't the plan, but hell, I can't just leave her here.  Did ya wanna wait, or should I call ya an Uber here soon?"
Last edit: 4 days 3 hours ago by Webmaster.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds