The Laundry Mat on 17th and Brown

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #6852 by greatone
Switching his cigarette to the left hand he reaches out to shake her hand. “ nice to meet you, your on the force? What precinct?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #6853 by Webmaster
“3rd District”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #6854 by greatone
“ and you’re with him ?” Motioning to Jacob, “ ok, your choice kid.”
Rufus pulls over a chair and sits down. “ So as of now we got a possibility abduction by something. Appears to be a middle aged male, black hair, older dress clothing. The victim is a female “
he pulls out a paper unfolding it and holding it out.
“ here’s a pic of her ID. We have the most recent address. We should go by and check out the residence. Depending on what we find possibly doing surveillance on her residence and the bar. Perps tend to revisit the crime scene especially abductions.”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 6 hours ago #6855 by Kefie
Mike is scratching his chin while mumbling, "is that right? I thought that was just in movies..." *clears throat* "so when are we heading over? I'm free after 4:30"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 hours ago #6856 by greatone
Rufus just stares at Mike with a slightly grimaced expression before dropping the cigarette and crushing it with his shoe. “ Jacob and I will go to the residence now. Winnie you go start recon on the bar, it’s time for you to go back to work. Mike you and the kid meet us at the bar tonight at 8pm and we can start to stake it out. ( no pun intended). “ standing he looks at the group “ any questions ?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 hours ago #6857 by KosherPickleLuv
"What happens if we actually see this person?"

STR: The ability to crush a tomato
DEX: Dodging the juice from the tomato
CON: Enduring pain from tomato juice in the eye
INT: Knowing that a tomato is a fruit
WIS: Knowing not to put tomato in fruit salad
CHA: Convincing someone its a good idea anyways

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 hour ago #6858 by Webmaster
When Rufus makes the comment about Racheal being with him, Jacob laughs. Once he gets down to business, he listens, but keeps his eyes on everyone but the group. Constantly looking for someone paying them too much attention, or to see if any monsters poke their head out.

When Rufus mentions heading to the girl's place, he speaks.

"My ride or yours?"

When Lexi asks her question, he speaks again, still looking around.

"If you see the girl, strike up a conversation. Compliment her on her shoes or some shit. If you run into the monster, call me and run the other fucking way."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 hour ago - 3 weeks 1 hour ago #6859 by greatone
Rufus walks over standing right in front of her, “ you call someone, “ he turns back to the rest, “ we don’t know who or what this thing is, it’s already taken a woman. “ he takes out the flask from his jacket pocket and takes a drink, “ we locate him and follow him back to where he has that woman. We find her,” turning to Jacob “ then and only once we have found her then we end that piece of shit.”
Last edit: 3 weeks 1 hour ago by greatone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 hour ago #6860 by Webmaster
Jacob exclaims in excitement. "Yeah!"

Racheal buts her hand on his knee and he settles down.... a little...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 56 minutes ago #6861 by greatone
“ is everyone clear, good let’s go.”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 54 minutes ago #6862 by Webmaster
Jacob stays put as the others prepare to leave. Keeping an eye out for any 'observers'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 48 minutes ago #6863 by Hirumi
Winnie will nod her head and depart from the laundromat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 25 minutes ago #6864 by KosherPickleLuv
As Rufus stands in front of her, Lexi leans back slightly. "Sheesh, dude just asking. Literally never done this before".

(In response to "is everyone clear")
"I guess. I'll see yall tonight unless I get grounded or something"
Lexi will wait for Mike and leave with him

STR: The ability to crush a tomato
DEX: Dodging the juice from the tomato
CON: Enduring pain from tomato juice in the eye
INT: Knowing that a tomato is a fruit
WIS: Knowing not to put tomato in fruit salad
CHA: Convincing someone its a good idea anyways

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #6865 by Webmaster
Racheal will look to Jacob and he gives her a nod. She then stands and walks over to Lexi.

"It's ok, hun. We all started sometime. Just answering the call is more than some have done. You are a very brave young woman."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #6866 by greatone
Rufus steps over to Jacob, “ I don’t have a car, we are taking yours. “ Rufus will then walk out the front door and make his way to the vehicle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds