Login

To reiterate

More
2 months 1 week ago #6097 by Esther Bell
To reiterate was created by Esther Bell
After Katarina exits Brods car, she will head to a sparing gym in order to get some more exercise, after which she will go back home to eat some breakfast, and listen to the news. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #6101 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic To reiterate
The news is fairly boring for the first several minutes. About half way through your breakfast you hear the news anchors pause in their story before mentioning something about a bus crash and then the camera links over to Ted Braimer, live and on scene.

"Not much is known right now Carmen, as you can see behind me, fire crews are still working on stopping the flames. What we do know, is a school bus was traveling south on I-15 when it lost control and drove off the overpass at Hwy 589. Life flight has already left with 2 on board and EMS is routing units this way. What it looks like is some pretty significant damage to I-15 South bound..."

More
2 months 1 week ago #6140 by Esther Bell
Replied by Esther Bell on topic To reiterate
Tigrath will ask Katarina if she wants to continue with becoming more acquainted with each other as she (Tigrath) isn't interested in the accident.

More
2 months 1 week ago #6143 by Honesty
((To clarify, all that truly remains of your host is their memory, you can not actively communicate with the host, you can however meditate through the memories.))
First please give me a conscience role

As Tigrath sits at the table eating the warmed blueberry muffin, she finds herself drawn back to Russia, sitting at the table with her brother after their morning of training. He's a beautiful boy, a light sheen of sweat still coat's his sinewy arms. Your mother brings in a plate with warmed sweet bread and fresh milk from the family goat. "Katerina, elbows off the table." You grudgingly remove your arms from the linen clothe and reach for the bread, tearing off a piece. Mother's bread never does look pleasant but the taste...you will never forget the taste. Your brother reaches to steal a piece from you playfully and you glower at him...

Just then the television tone changes to the accident...
(The role will determine the interest/guilt/empathy of the broadcast)

Tigrath attempts to return to the sweet memory, desperate to understand why she feels such sadness...or emptiness from it...but the memory is gone now...

((Phrases are in english because I don't have time to run a translator, assume all memory of the family will have both english and russian dialogues.))

More
2 months 1 week ago #6148 by Esther Bell
Replied by Esther Bell on topic To reiterate
4, 1 (conscience)

More
2 months 6 days ago #6150 by Honesty
You will gain 1 temp torment as Tigrath shows no interest in the catastrophic tragedy of so many injured, dying, and dead humans... those you were meant to protect and watch over. After all, their end is quick and painless...nothing like the millennia of horror and solitude you have endured.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds