Login

I have as many questions

More
1 week 6 days ago #6288 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic I have as many questions
The woman seems to have some recognition as she raises a brow. She extends her hand for the paper. Once given to her she will mutter something about being right back. She will leave the large room and not return. After several minutes a tall well dressed man enters. He makes no hesitation as he strolls over to you. Seeing no apparent leader among you, and clearly not recognizing any of you, he will drop his visage for a moment before addressing you all as a group. The light of his aura makes it clear he is a devil, and each of you feel you know him or have at least heard of him.

"Good evening, the court has asked that I speak with you about what you have learned and offer aid if it can be given. How many children of the night have you found to be working with our ... brother..." You can tell he uses the term for a formal respect and not out of any loyal kinship.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #6289 by Derek Barefoot
Connor looks around at everyone, then to the door behind them. Not seeing Ty he will look back to the man, taking a half step forward “ well sir, 3 that I am aware of, but 2 others left there that I did not talk to.”

More
1 week 6 days ago #6290 by Robert
Replied by Robert on topic I have as many questions
Stojan, still trying to get the image of that chick's grill out of his mind, opens his eyes and gives a sigh of relief when he notices she's gone.

"Oh, yeah. They also have Killer Croc on their side."

More
1 week 6 days ago #6291 by Derek Barefoot
Connors eyes widen as he realizes he understands that’s reference. Left hand over his mouth as the right hand points at Stojan. “ exactly “ he says excitingly followed by a much quieter almost whispered “ exactly “

More
1 week 6 days ago #6292 by Robert
Stojan smirks.

"What can ya tell us about the blood-suckers? I doubt the memories from this host's guilty pleasure that is 'Twilight' will help much."

More
1 week 6 days ago #6293 by Honesty
The demon before tilts his head to the side as he does not grasp either reference.. but his pause is slight. "The children of the night are usually more of a nuisance to our work than anything. Unlike us, their memories are lengthy and intact. With that said, there is little they can do against us, especially when we have strong allies. They are cunning, and maintain private slaves to do their bidding during the day. Most are rather simple to manipulate. Five of them together is troubling though. It means our time table is less than we thought. You have done well to discover this intelligence, would your unit benefit from assistance by the court in your investigations?"

More
1 week 6 days ago #6294 by Robert
"Actually, maybe ya'll can get answers faster than we can."

Stojan grabs whatever piece of paper or a napkin that's near by that he can write on. He jots down the motorcycle's license plate number.

"We need to find this bike."

More
1 week 6 days ago #6295 by Derek Barefoot
Connors face will show an obviously confused look, glancing at the paper then to Stojan. Finally as if a lightbulb went off in his head he will turn to Kat ,
“ It’s a motorcycle.” As he smiles and shakes his head.

More
1 week 5 days ago #6296 by Esther Bell
Katarina will have a blank look as she simply says, "They are also called bikes, or motorbikes."

More
1 week 5 days ago #6297 by Honesty
The demon will take the paper from Stojan, pull out a cell phone and snap a picture. After a short period of him tapping on the phone, a chime will sound and he will look up. "A quiet alert has been posted with the local law enforcement agencies. Leave me with a contact number and I will notify you if they find it. Is there anything else the court can assist you with?"

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #6298 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will raise his hand.
" you keep saying , the council , who is that?"
Last edit: 1 week 5 days ago by Derek Barefoot.

More
1 week 5 days ago #6299 by Honesty
"The 'Court' is a small assembly of the strongest local leadership for the South West region of the North Western Host sphere. Our connections run deep within the Host to protect our newly birthed brothers from the cages and to tend the flock as we were made to do, until we are called for something more. The Court is a humble term but know our promises are not empty."

More
1 week 5 days ago #6300 by Robert
Stojan stares at Katriana with a blank expression, but opts to not say anything. Allowing his befuddled expression to say it all.

"So 'The Court' has all the high brow guys that run things. Got it. So... Is there any place nearby that has anything good to eat? Fighting Killer Croc has my stomach growling."

More
1 week 5 days ago #6301 by Derek Barefoot
Excited to hear that, Connor shares it with Ty

“ Blagden, did you know we have a demon counsel in the city? Very cool “

More
1 week 5 days ago #6302 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic I have as many questions
"Yes, I did. Back when they announced it the first time we met the seer."

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds