Monday March 9th, 1931 - Waning Gibbous Moon

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #6940 by Kefie
    Katanti is finding it hard to move due to his injuries. Once Tuari Hinten finds a place to camp, Katanti slumps down and be unable to will himself up unless in danger. Katanti keeps drifting in and out of sleep. One moment Tuari is looking around. A blink. Tuari is now building up a pile of sticks on top of make-shift kindling. Another blink. Tuari is sitting in front of the fire and unmoving; his gaze fixated onto the fire. The fire itself is warm. To warm for the northern wolf. The pulsating heat waves almost pushes Katanti's face away and he readjusts himself to face away, a difficult task for such a small movement. Every thing seems safe, and the fresh night air brings a familiar scent and calmness to the injured wolf. His pain is numbed and he drifts into a heavy sleep.

Darkness fills all around Katanti. No scent, no feeling. Total numbness. But that isnt right. There is a sinking feeling now appearing in the wolf's stomach. Now a whirling howl of wind fills his ears. Falling! Katanti is falling! Fear grips the young wolf. This is unnatural. The prey of the sky is suppose to be up here. After a moment, fear subsides and is replaced with awe. A familiar howl pierces the darkness and the view of a boreal forest appears below him [roll intelligence + enigmas]. Ice crystals are dancing around him, but neither are heading towards the ground. Katanti kicks his legs to no avail, and then realizes he is back in his breed form. A sharp, icy voice speaks out to him in the language of his tribe.

"Hello young warrior."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 hours ago #6955 by greatone

Katanti will rise to his feet and face who is addressing him. “ /katanti-kohana-hunter-like-swift-wind “

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #6956 by Kefie
Katanti is floating in the air, so there is no getting on your feet.
Roll result: This is a dream vision. The forest down below is your homeland. The howl, although not 100% sure, you believe it to be your tribe's totem Wendigo.

The icy voice speaks, "We have heard of a rumor that you nearly sacrificed yourself to an outsider. Why?"

There is no direct spirit to face, it seems the flowing ice crystals around you is the spirit?

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #6957 by greatone
“ I am the hunter, the protector. I keep the tribe safe, even from itself. I have felt the rage and know it’s power. My cousin was not to blame for her state, and I saved her from herself. “ Katanti lifts his head and shows his chest, “ even at her most fierce, and with little resistance she could not take down a windego warrior. I showed our strength and determination.”

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #6958 by Kefie
"Young and foolish warrior pup. How can you protect your tribe in your current state? You are infirm. Weak now. The frigid cold batters, the snow piles on, and you get left behind to fend for yourself. You showed weakness, cub. The northern winds care not for compassion towards outsiders."

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #6959 by greatone
“ you are right, I am young, but you are also right, I am a warrior. A warrior who does not know fear. A warrior who protects his pack and refuses to let the worm take a Garu in his care. Even now, in this state, I would crush any the worm sends and rip the heart from its chest. Before I leave this world the minions of the worm will run and Garu will show respect when Clan Wendigo is spoken. “ he takes a deep breath and howls as long and hard as he can.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #6960 by Kefie
"Fierce determination, steadfast. A requirement to living in the Boreal, and a trait you have not lost, child of wendigo. Stay true to yourself, and as you travel the warm southern lands, carry the bitter numbness of the northern winds with you!"

The flurry of the ice crystals intensify and Katani's vision of the forest is lost. The coldness seeps into his body, somehow a feeling of comfort, and total darkness engulfs the warrior wolf once more.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds