Login

~36 hours left

More
1 week 5 days ago #6618 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic ~36 hours left
"I know. In the past, was there people that were following him."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #6619 by Faith Emerson
Replied by Faith Emerson on topic ~36 hours left
"No, just drones."

STR: The ability to crush a tomato
DEX: Dodging the juice from the tomato
CON: Enduring pain from tomato juice in the eye
INT: Knowing that a tomato is a fruit
WIS: Knowing not to put tomato in fruit salad
CHA: Convincing someone its a good idea anyways

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #6620 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic ~36 hours left
"Lily, please just go. Your ignorance right now is unbearable."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #6621 by Faith Emerson
Replied by Faith Emerson on topic ~36 hours left
"Um, OK then. Good luck" Lily will turn and leave

STR: The ability to crush a tomato
DEX: Dodging the juice from the tomato
CON: Enduring pain from tomato juice in the eye
INT: Knowing that a tomato is a fruit
WIS: Knowing not to put tomato in fruit salad
CHA: Convincing someone its a good idea anyways

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #6623 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic ~36 hours left
Ty will watch Lily drive away with Katarina. Once the tail lights are gone, he speaks up, "Eleanor, I'm not saying your generation was correct, but some African Americans sure are dumb."

He will look down at the jewelry and wonder.
What happens if I bring this to the other side with Eleanor?

Pocketing the item, he turns and heads past the gate.

((Is there any way, maybe with an intuition or Awareness, Ty can either activate his Visage or halt before getting burned?))

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #6625 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic ~36 hours left
((No there is not a roll that can be made prior. Activating your visage or halting would be after that first step. This is not like the consecrated ground at the hotel or the barriers you were facing which were ritual based)).

Your first step into the grave yard will tell you something is different. Your hand will begin to itch then burn in pain as a hole begins to tear open through your palm. The same sensation can be felt in your feet. Within moments you can feel something trickling down your face like sweat.

Round 1: 2 lethal damage, Willpower role to (standard difficulty) to remain at the location.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #6626 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic ~36 hours left
WP: 3, 4, 7, 1, 9

Ty will fall back, howling in pain. Wondering at first Who messed with his graveyard before realizing it is a familiar burning sensation; as if he stepped foot in a church.

"Why now?" He mutters before shifting into his Visage and crossing over.

Lore of realms 2: 4, 9, 4, 2, 5, 10, 6,
-1 die wound penalty
-2 difficulty for awareness rolls
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Keith.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #6628 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic ~36 hours left
Please make your faith pool roll to take on your visage or spend the faith point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #6630 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic ~36 hours left
Visage: 6, 6, 7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #6633 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic ~36 hours left
Thanks,
You are able to claim your celestial form. You find it to be a twisted mockery of what you know. No longer do you have the ethereal grace of death, no soft shadow or sense of peaceful repose around you. Even Eleanor is off put, distancing herself from the cold empty hallow that permeates your being. While startling, it is also fitting. You now resemble the bitterness growing inside you...

Round 2: 2 lethal damage. The burning sensation continues. The bones in your hands and feet begin to char and your skull feels peirced by burning thorns.

Willpower role required to remain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #6634 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic ~36 hours left
WP: 9, 8, 6, 4,
Soak: 10, 7, 5,

Blagden's form will have two differences from before. The shroud of darkness that obscured his face is now pulled back, showing his more skeleton-like face. The skin that remains on his upper skull is drawn tight; and then his arms, what once appeared a mix of strong arms and boney forearms is now a more desiccated version with large, blackened blood vessels wreathed around his forearms.

He will leave the consecrated ground and moan, "Eleanor, get the soldier! I must know if anything transpired while we were gone."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #6637 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic ~36 hours left
Eleanor will do as you ask and the soldier will come to the gates. He pulls a face when he sees you and looks uneasy like Eleanor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #6638 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic ~36 hours left
"Report soldier! Any change at all since our departure? Any visitors?"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #6640 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic ~36 hours left
The soldier stares at you for a moment. "No sir, the perimeter is secure. Other than those you brought here...and yourself... nothing has been different."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #6643 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic ~36 hours left
"Alright. I'll be back soon."

Blagden will move in the shadowlands to the nearby RV park.
(Dex + Athletics dif3: 1, 5, 5, 9, 6)

At the park, he goes to a particular RV that's been there for a few months. The parents let the kids run wild all through the night and they can be heard arguing. It is these parents Blagden hopes to reap faith and heal his wounds.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum