Login

Downtime post game #2

More
7 months 1 week ago #6197 by Robert
Replied by Robert on topic Downtime post game #2
As the 2 of them head off to the semi-private area for lap dances, (Large cubicle type areas with comfortable seating. Don't want non-paying guests to be enjoying the dance and distract them from what's happening on stage.) Stojan will turn his attention to the girl on the nearest pole.

"Oh Hell yeah! Back that up over here, sweetheart!"

Stojan pulls out a folded stack of bills with a $100 on the outside.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #6199 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic Downtime post game #2
The more Ms. Candy moves the more you feel compelled to take what you want. The stiffness in your pants is nearly unbearable and this little vixen just smirked when she noticed, looking rather pleased with herself. Your right hand acts before you can stop it, sliding up the smooth firm muscle of her leg. She will slide it off her and tsk at you. "You promised no touching baby, only I get to do that."
You swear she heats it up after this, grinding harder and teasing herself more aggressively. It's too much. You reach up around her waist with your right arm and pin her to you...

Resisted Strength roll. 3,4,3,1 for Candy.

Stojan: You see everything unfold but your certain Candy has been the same the whole time, Ty just grabbed her and is pinning her now.

More
7 months 1 week ago #6201 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic Downtime post game #2
Strength: 10, 6, 7
"I don't lie, normally. You might be my type, my eve."

Then uses his teeth to try and undo her bra if it connects in the back. [Dex: 8, 10, 6]

More
7 months 1 week ago #6202 by Robert
Stojan is a little slow to react as he’s got the attention of a dancer infront of him. He will get her to grab another $1.00 with his phone number on it out of his mouth before tearing himself away to help Candy.

Trying to get there before the bouncers get word from the guy watching the camera feeds, Stojan heads past the waitress, grabbing a drink off her tray as he passes. Once he gets to Ty and Candy, he’ll intervene.

“Ty, I got that drink you wanted to get Candy. Mind letting her go so she can, ya know, drink it and not get your dumb ass kicked out and banned?”

More
7 months 1 week ago - 7 months 1 week ago #6205 by Keith
With a bra strap in mouth, "Huh? Wat?" Dropping the strap,"What are you on about? It's just a game. She slid onto my lap when I started reaching around instead of backing off."
Last edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Keith.

More
7 months 5 days ago #6207 by Robert
“It’s called a ‘lap dance’, idiot. Now let her go. Gotta play by the rules in here.”

Stojan will attempt to guide/pull Ty’s arm away from Candy.

More
7 months 5 days ago #6208 by Keith
Strength: 9, 2, 8.

Ty will resist Stojan until candy starts to fuss or move, and then relent.

More
7 months 5 days ago #6209 by Robert
Stojan refuses to get into a situation that might escalate the scene further, but assuming Candy does one of the above, he will give her the drink he brought her to do with as she pleases.

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds