Login

Downtime activity post game #1

More
8 months 1 day ago - 8 months 1 day ago #6085 by Keith
Tuesday rolls around and Ty awakens in the early morning, 4:30am. The morning is filled with him kicking around grocery bags filled with trash and cooking a couple egg and bacon sandwiches. He wipes the skillet clean and goes to lay down again, thinking about the meeting with his kind and trying to recall more memories, trying to find out what his purpose was. 

7:30am; must have dosed off. Should go to the vacant gym on sight [willpower to motivate: 2,7,6,6,5]. 2 hr workout upper body followed by a much needed shower.

10am; more reflection. Conner's words are echoing more than the others. Helping others and following God's plan. But can I go through dismantling the humans? Why does that make me feel ill.

3:30pm; first and third Tuesday is this support group that Connie, my parol officer, recommended. Ty has been going for a month now, and I think it is time he shares.
Last edit: 8 months 1 day ago by Keith.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 7 hours ago - 8 months 3 hours ago #6086 by Keith
Ty arrives 8 mins late at a Library. On the third floor, there are large rooms with school chairs. About every other room is empty.

Ty enters the room with 8 other people. And everyone stops and looks at him. The therapist, Chris Thornton (CT), speaks first, "Ah Ty, good of you to show up. Please, have a seat. Samanta was just getting started with big news!"

Ty just nods, grabs some coffee sitting on the table and sits. Samanta's pregnant and has gotten back together with her ex. Now, here's hoping the little shit is his. After everyone else is finished, Chris turns to Ty, "So Ty. Ready to share with the group? We would love to hear from you." The others give words of approval and encouragement.

Conner interacted with them so freely, but should I?

"Hi, I'm Ty Lawson. After a DUI, my parol officer recommended I come to one of these groups. 76 days ago, I committed suicide, and now I am better for it. Although, having your soul shattered is not a joyous experience. There are far worse things than death."
Last edit: 8 months 3 hours ago by Keith.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #6091 by Honesty
A couple of the group member's roll there eyes at your word choice. One whispers "Amen" Chris nods to Ty ignoring the others.

"Thank you Ty, it sounds like you are trying to find a silver lining... Has something happened recently to help you feel more positive?"

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #6099 by Keith
"I've reconciled with myself, and my God given task. I've been a rebellious son. It is time I tend to the pain and grief of humans, much like you do, actually. You know, you are quite skilled, Chris. Purposely handling other people's grief and fears and let them reflect on the truth of the matter."

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #6104 by Honesty
Chris nods, "Thank you Ty, helping other's helps our self. How do you plan to take up your role to help those who are struggling?"

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #6106 by Keith
"I've gained a unique perspective on death. I want to help people overcome that fear; and perhaps paradoxically, caution rushing into its grip. It hurts to see people so afraid of dieing, and because I was absent for so long, I cannot blame them."

Ty will be lost reminiscing, muttering how the 'other side' is filled with pain and bleeding into this world. Cursing himself until a loud enough voice or noise snaps him back.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #6108 by Honesty
Chris will nod and thank you for sharing before transitioning to another member. When the group ends Chris will approach you.

"Ty, I wanted to thank you again for sharing today. I would like to talk with you further, would you be willing to come to my office for private sessions?"

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #6109 by Keith
"I was thinking how I'd like to continue our conversation. I'd love too."

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #6110 by Honesty
Chris will give you a card from his pocket.

"Call the number and schedule a time that works for you with my assistant."

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #6111 by Keith
"I'll be sure to do just that. Enjoy the rest of your week."

Ty will shake his hand before leaving the scene.

5pm: Ty enters a McDonald's for a quick meal and taking way to long. Walking the streets of Vegas takes a lot out of a guy. I still need to kill 2 hrs before night sets in. Maybe I should... no, after.

7:43pm: Ty makes it to a semi-secluded graveyard. He finds a seat near the center and begins to feel for the faith of the area, and of spirits that might be lingering.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #6114 by Honesty
Perception + Awareness

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #6122 by Keith
1, 2, 10, 6, 4

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #6133 by Honesty
It is difficult to sense anything here tonight. The loud roar of specialty car engines echo through the night from the speed way. As you push yourself to focus you think you can feel something here... something hallow and cold. Leaves rustle along the poorly kept ground and for a moment you're certain you heard the low whistle of wind moving through head stones...but there is no wind, and most of these stones are flat markers...

More
7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #6135 by Keith
"Sorry for my absence. " Blagden whispers, "Just wait a little longer."

Ty will get comfortable and attempt to sleep for 3ish hrs. If undisturbed, he will groggly wake and do a quick pace to see if anybody is present before midnight.
Perception Alertness [7, 9, 9, 7, 3]
Last edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Keith.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #6138 by Honesty
You do not see anyone at this hour.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds