Login

Time to Thwart a Ritual.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #6473 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic Time to Thwart a Ritual.
Damage taken is 5.
Please give me a wits + survival difficulty 7 to see if Blagden is aware enough to know he should hide his visage before anyone walks over.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #6474 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic Time to Thwart a Ritual.
Wits + survival: 3, 1, 9, 7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #6475 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic Time to Thwart a Ritual.
1 success is enough to know Blagden should hide his visage.

In the distance Blagden can hear the panicked rapid speech of a man asking for an ambulance, and muted chatter from the radio. Cars continue to screech to a stop near by or swerve suddenly as traffic begins to congest...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #6476 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic Time to Thwart a Ritual.
He drops his Visage and spends a Faith point to heal one lethal damage (now wounded) focusing on closing any internal bleeding. Ty attempts to rolls over, wearing nothing but pajama pants.

I need to continue onward.

"H-H" blood is coughed up, unable to really talk. An intense pain in his neck and a noticeable absence of movement from his right shoulder to his hand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #6477 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic Time to Thwart a Ritual.
The officer reaches you and crouches down. "Don't move... (mutterings ... he's alive?...) The ambulance is on the way. What's your name."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #6478 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic Time to Thwart a Ritual.
Stamina (specialty Determined): 7,6,7 to force a word out

"Usiel" invoking his name normally.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #6479 by Faith Emerson
Lily throws clothes on, grabs a bat, and dashes towards her car, phoning Kat.

"Where are you? I'm sending the GPS, I can drive there in- wait. I have wings"

Lily will get to a secluded area, spend a faith to activate her Visage, and fly towards connor

STR: The ability to crush a tomato
DEX: Dodging the juice from the tomato
CON: Enduring pain from tomato juice in the eye
INT: Knowing that a tomato is a fruit
WIS: Knowing not to put tomato in fruit salad
CHA: Convincing someone its a good idea anyways

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #6480 by Esther Bell
Katarina will get dressed and run to her car and follow the GPS coordinates Lily send while responding to Lily's little realization, "Good for you, I'll be there soon." Katarina will also try to conference call Usiel while driving.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #6482 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic Time to Thwart a Ritual.
The cop will lay a firm hand on your chest, "Alright Usiel, help is on the way..." From far off you can hear a couple of voices muttering and talking to the cop.

Stamina roll to maintain consciousness.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #6483 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic Time to Thwart a Ritual.
Stamina 7,9,1

Damn, I am sorry Usiel and Kongrul. I had better see you soon.
Last edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Keith.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #6484 by Esther Bell
7, 4, 5, 7, 2,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #6485 by Derek Barefoot
[ Conner, Conner time to get up angel ]
A soft kind voice whispers in his ear, a moment passes as he recognizes his mother voice, “ momma “ he opens his eyes, the cold night air blows in his hair.
He sits up looking around at the desert. Feeling the wetness in his hand he glances down, tue Kidney still there.
He sniffles slightly, wiping his nose. He places the kidney in an empty ziplock bag and places it in his backpack. Slowly rising to his feet he begins to Slowly walk back in the direction of the fight, into the darkness.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum