Login

Downtime Post Game 1

More
1 month 5 days ago #6167 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic Downtime Post Game 1
The excitement is clearly to much for the woman and she passes out. The man continues to struggle with the door he is attempting to escape from but stops when he realizes there is no escape. He drops to his knees and looks away from you.

"Anything, Anything you want...please..." The man sputters and trembles almost un controllably. The monkeys on your shoulders become roudy, bouncing their bodies up and down in anticipation and squeaking out their glee as the bad man with the stick cowers before them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 5 days ago #6168 by Robert
Replied by Robert on topic Downtime Post Game 1
Towering in ver the smaller man, Kongrul will turn to the monkeys.

“Find me this black stick.”

Once the monkeys head off to search, his attention will shift back to the abuser.

“What is your name, swine?”

((Assuming he says it.))

“Well, <insert name here>, I’m here because it has come to my divine attention that you have not been treating my fellow creations with the level of respect due them. Do you know what I’m talking about, <insert name here>?”

More
1 month 5 days ago #6169 by Honesty
At first the man seems confused and shakes his head... then he becomes very agreeable, nodding yes.

"Yes, of course, you're right I will do better, anything you say..." The man's terror seems to increase.

The monkey's return quickly with a long black cane, the handle seems to be made from an ivory tusk.

More
1 month 5 days ago #6170 by Robert
Kongrul will take the cane.

“You will be my herald. Pray to me daily. Treat these creatures as if they were your equal. Care for them as we cared for you those many thousands of years ago. Be your Brother’s Keeper. In return, I may deem you worthy and will return to bless you with a portion of my divine essence. Do you agree to this?”

More
1 month 5 days ago #6172 by Honesty
The man sputters a bit... "shhure, what ever you want..." The man will continue to cower away from you, terror evident in every breath.

More
1 month 4 days ago #6173 by Robert
“You will pray to Kongrul daily. Take care of the beasts of this land and you will gain my favor. Continue down your current path and I will destroy you slowly.”

He will then hold out the cane and offers it to the man.

“Take this with my blessing. Use it to defend, not abuse. Trust me - I will know.”

Kongrul will then speak to the male monkey in his own tongue.

“ Call out to Kongrul if he is not treating you and your mate well.”

Without another word, Kongrul will walk out and hop back over the fence. Feeling his task complete, the anger begins to subside and his form returns to that of Stojan. He’ll then walk back down the street to his waiting car and drive off feeling rather satisfied.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds