Login

That didn't go well.....

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #6554 by Robert
Leaving the city center, Johnathan texts Mr. Thomas with an update.

"Decision was made to go to the city center to investigate and possibly locate the 'batteries' while I was on another, possibly personal, errand for Ty.  Upon entering the city center, the lead vehicle was struck by lightning and the 2nd car crashed into the back of the 1st.  I was told that Conner left the group in search for one known as Kongrul.  I was called for extraction and arrived as quickly as traffic laws allowed..  Once there, the discussion on what to do next was..... long and repetative.  Our group leader finally decided on having the group go in and recover Conner until he contacted the Tryant.  She told him to abandon the current course of action or 3 of us would die.  Ty sent us away and continued to Conner's location by himself.  There has been no other contact with Ty.  Recommendations, Sir?"

Recall me.  Recall me PLEASE!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #6556 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic That didn't go well.....
The text comes back quickly.
"The Tyrant remains in chambers. The stripper is incharge until the boy can be recovered. Tell her to get to site 6 from the north and come up with a plan to deal with the next ritual. And John, don't let her fuck up, all our resources are wrapped up in containing this shit storm, the Counsel will wipe our slate here if we can't at least show we did something."

More
1 month 1 week ago #6557 by Robert
Replied by Robert on topic That didn't go well.....
Johnathan's stuttering spills over into his hands as he types the response.

YYYYes Ssir. Wh Wh Whe'll do ever ever everything ppposssible to mmmake surrre things dddon't go llllike they planned.

Johnathan immediately calls Lilly.

More
1 month 1 week ago #6565 by Faith Emerson
"Hey there Johnathan. Heard back from Cayden yet?"

STR: The ability to crush a tomato
DEX: Dodging the juice from the tomato
CON: Enduring pain from tomato juice in the eye
INT: Knowing that a tomato is a fruit
WIS: Knowing not to put tomato in fruit salad
CHA: Convincing someone its a good idea anyways

More
1 month 1 week ago #6567 by Robert
“I jjjust talkeddd with him. Hhhe sssaid he wwwants you to tttake point on dealing wwith the sssssixth ritual. Sssaid wwe can’t ssssscrew thththhis up.”

More
1 month 1 week ago #6569 by Faith Emerson
"..... Ok..... do we have any surveillance of the area?"

More
1 month 1 week ago #6570 by Robert
It takes a few moments before you get a reply. He’s probably regaining his composure.

I’m on my way there now. Will set up shop a bit away from the location and let you know what I find.

More
1 month 1 week ago #6571 by Robert
Any specific details you’re looking for?

More
1 month 1 week ago #6572 by Faith Emerson
"Uh... vantage points.... places to plant bombs or something.....see if the ground is consecrated like the other sites.... lots of fire would probably be good....... " Lily drifts off

More
1 month 1 week ago #6573 by Robert
" I will see what I can find. I'll keep you informed."

Johnathan finishes his drive to the northern end of Ritual 6's location. Parking in as inconspicuous a place as possible while still managing to maintain range for his drones.

Once all setup, he pops open the little hatch on the top of the van and sends out his 2 drones to start surveillance. Looking for vantage points, decent spots for planting explosives, existing enemy forces and encampments, etc.

More
1 month 5 days ago #6580 by Robert
After surveilling the area of the ritual site, Johnathan feels someone what confident in making his report back to Lily.

"Here's what I found:
1. Ritual site is on the roof of the Chimera Golf Club. Prep Rituals have been done on the roof to get the site ready. Appears to be wards against the dead.

2. Security: They have 2 people inside the golf club roaming the halls screening people. They change clothing every few hours to keep themselves looking 'different'. In addition to the club's normal security cameras, several of them have additional GoPro cameras attached to them. They transmit their signal via Wi-Fi. I will work on a device to interrupt their signal.

3. The roof material is the typical industrial tar based asphalt. The HVAC system on the roof would be a prime location to plant a surprise. In addition, there's a backup generator on the side of the building. It's in a locked room, but I can work on that too.

4. I have found a 'perch' for myself. I will have a fairly clear line of sight of the Ritual area.

5. With it being on the roof and the straight-line distance between Site 6 & 7 being 10.5 miles and a body is viable for revival for 4 minutes before the brain goes completely dead, then flight could be a viable option for them to get from 1 point to the other. I see no area for a helicopter to land, so they may be planning on more angelic means."

More
1 month 5 days ago #6582 by Robert
Johnathan will also send the video clip of the roof top rituals to Cayden with a brief description.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds