Login

The last night

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #6592 by Derek Barefoot
As they pull up to the house connor exits the cab on the drivers side. Stepping up he leans in the window and hugs Rita. “ thank you for always being there for me,” he leans back out giving her a big smile before walking away. 
He stops for a moment outside the house glancing around at the porch, the front yard. Pictures of him playing with his parents as a small child play in his mind. He ascends the steps into the house. It’s quiet inside, he makes his way upstairs to his room. Getting a shower he dressed for bed but just stands there. A moment passes and he walks out, down the hall to his parents room. Gently knocking before cracking the door open. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #6593 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic The last night
You find both of your parents sleeping. They stir slightly at the disturbance.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago - 2 weeks 6 days ago #6594 by Derek Barefoot
Replied by Derek Barefoot on topic The last night
Connor will enter the room quietly closing the door behind him. He slowly crawls in the bed between them. ( the realization that this may be his last night to see them weighs heavy on him, possibly giving them this last night of peace with their son is all he can do tonight) he try’s to fall asleep, knowing in the morning he will have to tell them about the monster that may come, and how his friends are trying to stop it. 
Last edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by Derek Barefoot.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #6595 by Honesty
Your mother will wake more than your father, she seems concerned but welcomes you with out a word. She will settle back to sleep quickly with a soft smile on her face.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #6596 by Derek Barefoot
I’m the morning Connor will wake up, then try to slide out of bed without waking his parents ( if they are still asleep ) .

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #6597 by Honesty
Your mother will be up making breakfast, your father is still asleep.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #6598 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will make his way downstairs and take a seat at the bar in the kitchen. “ good morning mom”

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #6599 by Honesty
"Good Morning honey. Are you feeling okay?"

She looks concerned but seems to be in a good mood. She will place a plate of pancakes in front of you with a bowl of cut fruit and a glass of milk.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #6600 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will eat breakfast and make small talk with her. Discussing memories he has about family vacations and birthdays. Near the end of the meal he will talk about the fact he saved 3 of his friends last night. They would have probably died. After finishing the last of his milk, Connor will put the dishes in the sink and sit back down. “ Mom, I have to tell you something.” He takes a deep breath, “ their is a monster trying to come here, he is a force of nature and would be a real threat to everyone in Legas possibly everyone everywhere. My friends are trying to stop him from coming but so far we haven’t been successful. “ he reaches out to take her hands, “ if we can’t stop it, he will be here before sunrise tomorrow. “ connors eyes begin to water up as he tries to hold on his emotions.” I ah, I have to do whatever I can to keep my family and everyone else safe. I believe that’s why I’m here.”

More
1 week 5 days ago #6611 by Honesty
"I understand. I thought something might be bothering you. What can your father and I do to help?"

More
1 week 5 days ago #6613 by Derek Barefoot
Connor smiles, “ just pray, I hope we will be able to stop his assent but if not, I will do everything I can to protect you.” He hops off the stool and gives her a big hug. “ I have a go now, I love you mom.”

More
1 week 5 days ago #6615 by Honesty
"Love you too, be safe."

More
1 week 5 days ago #6622 by Derek Barefoot
After getting dressed and filling his backpack, Connor will reach out to Lupi ( can’t remember her angelic name ) with angel radio. “ hello are you there? It’s Usiel .”

More
1 week 1 day ago #6624 by Honesty
Usiel, it's early....

More
1 week 1 day ago #6627 by Derek Barefoot
“ Goooood morning, I was hoping to see you this morning. I can bring you breakfast. Do you like bacon? ?”

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds