Login

Conor and Ty in the Shadow

More
1 month 5 days ago #6579 by Derek Barefoot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 5 days ago #6581 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic Conor and Ty in the Shadow
Yes you remember more of this time. You remember inhabiting a high ranking Magus, the staff was a snake, and the name Sekhmet runs through your mind with the prayers of the infirm. The staff looks oddly shaped, the snake appears coiled around some sort of disk...

Ty will begin to stir slightly at your feet as you pore water on him.

Eva will twitch a bit of a smile. "You miss understand the nature of a curse, but perhaps you can save another from such a fate. His name is Felix Grant, that fiend will turn him into quite the terror for you and your friends, and you will never see him coming." Eva will glance at the one armed man then begin to shift toward the door upstairs.

More
1 month 5 days ago #6583 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic Conor and Ty in the Shadow
"Ugh" followed by vomiting of dark blood and a series of deep coughs. Ty is still out of it.

More
1 month 5 days ago #6584 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will turn his attention back to tie kneeling down and pulling out a napkin from his bag. After wiping the blood from Ties‘s mouth he will glance back up at Ava as she leaves the room.
“ Ty hey buddy, hey you’re OK you’re OK. “ He tries to get Ty to take a sip of water

More
1 month 5 days ago #6585 by Keith
After a few mins Ty will open his blood crusted eyes, "A-are we out? I knew we'd make it."

More
1 month 5 days ago #6586 by Derek Barefoot
“ hey there sleepy head, yes we are out. But we are still in trouble, we got to get out of here, can you stand?”

More
1 month 5 days ago #6587 by Keith
"Of course. Nothing here can kill me, remember?" 
I will avoid the other side for a while though.

​​​"Did I hear someone else? I don't see anyone but I thought there was a third voice?"

More
1 month 5 days ago #6588 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will strain helping to get to his feet. “ I’ll tell you all about it when we get out of here. Now you have to listen to me ok, when I say run we run when I say hide we hide, i’ve got a pretty decent handle on this place, well I think I do”

More
1 month 5 days ago #6589 by Keith
"OH, sir yes *cough* sir." Despite having been unconscious, Ty feels as drained and lethargic as Conner looks. He will stagger up and let conner take the lead.

"expect me to listen as well as you have, conner."

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds