Login

Conor and Ty in the Shadow

More
1 month 1 week ago #6555 by Honesty
The howls of distant dead spirits continues to cut across your mind like broken glass and salted wounds.  It's unceasing current only seems to amplify the longer you stay.  The dismal reflection of the world you know is quickly becoming your new cage, the decaying wooden walls are like a mockery of the black nothingness of the abyss, and the wailing.....

Please both give me a Stamina roll, diff 8.  Only 1 success is needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #6558 by Derek Barefoot
Stamina

More
1 month 1 week ago #6559 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic Conor and Ty in the Shadow
Stamina: 3, 3, 1, 3

More
1 month 1 week ago #6560 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic Conor and Ty in the Shadow
Connor, you are uncertain how long you have endured this place, hours...days...? Does time move differently here...? Blagden, whom you've come to believe was unaffected by the misery of this cage, begins to struggle to hold his form. Within what you can guess is a short period of time his visage falters. Ty collapses at your feet... and although consciousness has escaped him, his body continues to be afflicted by the brutality of this hell. While you are certain your visage continues to heal him, the trail of blood slowly beginning from his ears and eyes is unmistakable. If you fail in your watch, he will become one of the three death was promised to...

Ty please add "Over Confident" to your list of Flaws.

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #6561 by Derek Barefoot
Connor stares out across the white emptiness, the faint sound of moans everywhere. His vision blurs slightly, he squints his eyes to focus but upon opening them he is momentarily dazed as if looking into the sun. Peering down he is standing upon a high hillside. Thousands of people in The Valley beneath him engaged in furious battle. The neigh of a horse behind him draws his attention. As he glanced back he sees a regal man dressed in polished armor, draped with white and blue sashes. Flanking him are 2 more men also dressed in polished armor both with only blue sashes. A rider approaches, dismounting nhe kneel beside the middle rider, he addresses the man “ sir, a second force flanks the infantry from the west”.
The man in blue nods to the rider on his left causing him to ride off. Turning back he waves off the kneeling man and looks to Usiel. “ as usual you were right, Flabious will lead the second division to crush them. Well done Usiel AO dondo. “
Usiel attention is again brought up as the light shines brighter, but when looking up he sees not the sun but a shining Halo. He reaches for it as he awakens, looking around back in the white void.
upon seeing Blagden, he will slide under him, resting his head on Connors thigh. “ I have you, I have you, don’t worry I’ll save you, I’ll save you all.” Stretching out his wings to cover Blagden like a blanket. 
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Derek Barefoot.

More
1 month 1 week ago #6562 by Honesty
When you feel you can with stand no more, and Ty's body has more blood on it than in it, you feel a slight shift in the realm. The briefest of reprieves comes as a small tear with in the wailing winds begins to open. Tendrils of the abyss itself reach in and coil around you, pulling you and what ever you are holding through the seem. You tumble to the floor, too weak to stand. Ty drops heavily beside you, looking more than gruesome in the dim light of this old boiler room. Two others are in the room. A woman who has become all too familiar, Eva, looking more than a little displeased. The other is a spritely little thing. The woman is perhaps 4'8" and resembles many of the meth heads from the shelter. She speaks with a small lisp when she addresses you.

"Carful what doorth you pick Dagan, thome have thupid pritheth." She will then laugh and dash up the steps and vanish through the door at the top.

You will need another stamina roll if you wish to maintain your visage longer.

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #6563 by Derek Barefoot
Connor raises his head to watch her run up the stairs as he comes out of his visage. Reaching over he touches Ty on the arm, his head slumps back to the floor. “ hey Ava, I’ve come for Kongral, ( deep breaths ) hand him over ( deep breath ) and there won’t be trouble “ ( deep breath )

More
1 month 1 week ago #6564 by Honesty
Eva will raise a brow, "I'm afraid the large beast is not here. Perhaps you are willing to settle for simply leaving here with your...Pet?" She motions slightly to the one armed man beside you.

More
1 month 1 week ago #6566 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic Conor and Ty in the Shadow
Attachments:

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #6568 by Derek Barefoot
Connor rolls over and pushing off one knee forces himself into the standing position. Arching his back and rolling his shoulders, exhausted from the white room. He glanced down at Ty, then to Ava, holding up one finger to Ava as to say one second. Leaning over he touches Tys forehead.
( Heals all bashing dmg. )
“ Ty hey Ty, wake up “
Leaning back up he takes a staggering step toward Ava, looking up at her, “ I won’t stop, he’s my friend Ava.”
Looking down at Ty then back at her, ” I’d do the same for you “
Kneeling down I will examine Ty, 
Int + med 5,9,3,8

More
1 month 5 days ago #6574 by Honesty
Ty is thoroughly exhausted. You will recall he has mentioned in the past how difficult it is to maintain one's visage in the other realm. Forcing himself into the shadow between realms must have taken a higher toll.

Eva will observe your behavior curiously, then quickly return to a look of disinterest. "It would be a wasted effort Connor. Your friend will either return to a millennia of torment in the abyss or will lose and become one with 'Him'." (She uses air quotes when she says him vs. using his name). "If you continue to try and find your friend you might join him in sacrifice. You must understand, The End has had more than 500 years to ensure this summoning is successful. Who will save the innocent ones if you are devoured or sent back to the cage?"

More
1 month 5 days ago #6575 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will pull a water bottle from his bag and pour some on Tys forehead.
“ a way exists Ava and I will find it, No greater sacrifice exist than to give your life for one you love. Kongral did that for me, he is my brother and I will find a way to save him. “ Connor stands, “ why did you help me Ava? Leaving me there would have insured les resistance to the summoning but you are here. “

More
1 month 5 days ago - 1 month 5 days ago #6576 by Honesty
"You have made it quite clear that you do not wish to be my enemy. You have had plenty of opportunities to destroy me, I am a thing that should not exist, a twisted side-effect of a curse gone wrong, yet you believe I still have a purpose. Perhaps my redemption comes by way of your release from that fiend's tricks. Perhaps you will save millions from him just as those in Egypt were protected. Perhaps not, He may just eat you and your friends and become unstoppable...Either way, you are out now. You should ask yourself if your brother would want you to save him or save the innocent, I doubt I will be able to help you again, but if we both survive, perhaps you can help me..." The last is said in a thoughtful whisper
Last edit: 1 month 5 days ago by Honesty.

More
1 month 5 days ago #6577 by Derek Barefoot
Connor looks her in the face for a few seconds, then slowly nods,” I will get Ty out when he is able to, but you were wrong about something. You’re not a thing Ava you are special and lovely, you choose how to use the gifts given to you , they do it define you.”
( the brief flashback I had before about seeing a summoning but it was weird because this was the first time I remember being out, we it in Egypt?, can I make a roll to remember?)

More
1 month 5 days ago #6578 by Honesty
(Intel + Legacy)

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds