Login

Friend or foe

More
3 months 1 week ago #6518 by Derek Barefoot
Friend or foe was created by Derek Barefoot
As they leave the church, Connor watches Father Micheal. His mannerisms, how he reacts when others try to engage him. 
As they pass the homeless, connor will stop and give a sandwich and water to them. Looking to see if Father Micheals stops and waits or continues on. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6520 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic Friend or foe
Father Micheal will regularly stop to any who address him. He will occationally mutter a prayer or blessing depending on how many stop him and for what.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6521 by Derek Barefoot
Replied by Derek Barefoot on topic Friend or foe
“ so how long have you been here?” Connors attempt at small talk as they walk.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6522 by Honesty
Father Micheal smiles slightly. "Vegas? or among the children of Seth."

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6524 by Derek Barefoot
“ among the children of Seth, .”

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6525 by Honesty
Father Michael nods, "I was summoned many generations ago. I stopped counting when they closed all the brothels."

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6526 by Derek Barefoot
“ so how did you get involved with, you know, “ Connor makes a claw and animal face grrr. ?

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6527 by Honesty
Father Michael cock's an eyebrow at the animation. "He spared me. Zidoan was purging a unit from the Iron legion. Zidoan squadron had gone rogue, slaughtering us and the mortals alike. When He came, there were only a few souls remaining alive, myself included. He shredded half of Zidoan's crew in a few seconds, then Zidoan himself for crimes against the legions. The mortals still breathing were quickly destroyed save one. I was a bit fond of the creature at the time and I tricked him into thinking he had ended us both. He was about to leave, to return to Lucifer when he realized my deception. It is the one time I have ever seen that beast amused. He offered to allow me to travel with him, I was injured but I would survive with his allowance and protection. I accepted."

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6529 by Derek Barefoot
Connor looks somewhat surprised, “ so love saved you? Your love for the mortal, that’s great to hear Micheal. But, you are ok with the beast visiting the same fate of destruction on the rest of humanity, now?”

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6530 by Honesty
"Watching the woman descend into madness was a far crueler fate, her body was scared and twisted, but not nearly as broken as her mind. It was no mercy He bestowed on her for my naivete. There is a reason nature culls the ill and the lame. There is also a reason beasts become extinct." His last phrase is more severe in tone, but only just.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6531 by Derek Barefoot
“ then you know first hand what he plans to do to humanity, all of them. He will not be restrained with those of faith.
The Elohim of the wild were tasked with holding back the fangs and the claws of beast to protect the mortals. Not to be the fangs and claws rending, body, mind and soul. He took you in only to destroy one you loved, he will do the same now.”

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6532 by Honesty
"Your love of the host is well known. But even the creator has wiped the slate clean when the sickness was too great with in the host. He will cull the host as it needs to be. They are all afflicted. Perhaps with others like yourself you will be able to spare the few you believe you can cure, but I doubt there are any left untarnished."

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6533 by Derek Barefoot
Connors eyes widen, “ you would, he would perceive himself as the creator? Wiping the slate clean? How many of our kind would believe such a thing. “
( Attempting to get him to devulge the number of demon followers that are helping )
What do I roll?

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6534 by Honesty
Manipulation + Subterfuge

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6535 by Derek Barefoot
Ok DC -4 for merits

Man + Sub = 1,5,10, 3,6,8 extra roll 7

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds