Login

Making new friends

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #6365 by Derek Barefoot
Replied by Derek Barefoot on topic Making new friends
Connor will quickly chew up the twizler in his mouth, wrapping up the bag he will put it in his back pack . “ hmm “ clearing his throat, “ hello again, yes questions,” 
he closes the book in front of him and slides it to the side. He squints slightly as if he is looking for the right word, “ so you have a spark a gift, as all living things do. The creator gave this to all of humanity, special apart from all his other creations. You are special and unique, so why “ he pauses almost holding back his emotions, “ why would you throw that away so casually. You’re friend in the cave was so set on ending his life I could not convince him otherwise. .”  
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Derek Barefoot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6366 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic Making new friends
Eva watches you as you fidget with your book and attempt to control your feelings. "There is nothing casual about ending an immortal life. It is a necessary sacrifice."

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6367 by Derek Barefoot
“ sacrifice “ Connor looks confused.
“ sacrificing you life for what? “

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6368 by Honesty
Eva twitches a slight smile. "All things end. This world, human kind, is sick. They are like a festering necrotic sore rapidly destroying this rock. They can't even keep their garbage on the planet anymore. Releasing... our benefactor... will cull the disease, if we can do so quickly enough, perhaps there will be a chance for the rest of your kind to escape the pit."

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6369 by Derek Barefoot
“ humanity is not sick, they just need motivation. They need to be shown a better way. “ Conor shuffles in his chair , “ but your benefactor wants to destroy everything. No, you can’t do that.” Visibly frustrated Connor continues ,” the pit is a horrible place, do you know why? When I walk outside, I see the trees, the sky, the animals. People going about the day. But in all of it I see him, the creator, fingerprints of his touch. Even now without the influence of the creator or the other elohim, I see him I feel him. In the pit that was not the case, he was absent. If you release him, he will make it like the pit here. Wiping out all… all of creation. You included, all the sons and daughter of cane the sons and daughters oh Adam and Seth. None will escape. “

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6370 by Honesty
"Our benefactor walked this earth before and the children of 'Adam and Seth' managed to infect the planet just fine. He will cleanse the earth, what your kind does with it after is up to you. The pit was a creation of madness and punishment, it had no other purpose but to destroy your kind. Imagine what all of you could do if it no longer existed and all of you were out of it, unable to be pulled back by a careless accident."

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #6371 by Derek Barefoot
“ but the ashura we were, I was tasked to love and protect humanity. Some have stumbled but they can be helped up. We made a mistake before, it was not the right time to step into the light and be seen. But now forces exist that are a far greater threat to humanity. The Elohim are needed more now than they ever have been. I don’t want anyone to get hurt or worse die, but he can’t be released. He just cant.”

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6372 by Honesty
"If you truly wish to protect humanity, you must be willing to cut out the inhumane, he must be released, no other is willing to end the corruption. Without him the humans will not just destroy themselves but all things. There are some who do not understand what they do, but the masses are eagerly aware of the torment with in and they court it. You saw this world before, you saw how the humans responded to each other before the pit was created. How can you be certain that it's mere existence and continuing inhabitation is not the catalyst to the sickness within the humans?"

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #6373 by Derek Barefoot
Connors emotions will subside as the emotion oddly leaves him for a brief moment, almost as if the influence of the child fades ever so briefly, “ daughter of cane, was it not your father who opened that door to the chaos and violence that threatens the world? One could reason that it is not the humans but descendants of cane that bear the burned of this world. I lay no fault on you or humanity but others would. They would see you as the threat. I believe all have the opportunity for grace and it shall be offered. The duty of the Elohim is to humanity. And in that I will not faultier.” As he finishes a softness will reappear in his face as if the moment of clarity has past.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6374 by Honesty
"The corruptions of Caine came from the curses of the Elohim and the teachings of those from the Pit. At least, that is how we know it. The sickness came before Caine."

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #6375 by Derek Barefoot
“ yet the influence of the Elohim have been absent from this would for what appears to be a very long time, but you and yours have been here. Stewards of this world living many lifetimes. And yet here humanity is, in your eyes worst and worse over time. Is that the fault of humanity or lack of direction leadership?
your benefactor is an escape goat, to take the responsibility off of you. He is not your hero or the savior of this world. He is the end, a premature conclusion to a story misrepresented.” Connor will slide the chair back and stand picking up his bag. 

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6376 by Honesty
"All things end, and it is long over due."

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6377 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will put on his backpack, “ Mrs. Eve, I hope you have a good night. Thank you for speaking with me. I think I understand you a little better now. Please tell your lizard man friend I said hello. “ if she doesn’t stop him he will turn and leave.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6378 by Honesty
She will not stop you. "In the future, should you wish to speak again, I would prefer you call. Ivan flogged himself for hours after your visit." She will offer you a small card with her number on it as you walk by. "Be well."

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6379 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will take the card and slip it into his back pack. “ yes ma’am “ he leaves. Taking the bus, he will go home.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds