Login

Making new friends

More
5 months 5 days ago - 5 months 5 days ago #6333 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will begin walking in the direction of the vampires house. It’s within 3 miles so a long walk is in his future. He will politely say hello to anyone he meets. Stopping to talk to any homeless, giving them a sandwich and water. 
Last edit: 5 months 5 days ago by Derek Barefoot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #6334 by Honesty
Replied by Honesty on topic Making new friends
Your walk is pleasant and takes about an hour and a half due to all the stops you have to make to make your acquaintances. When you do arrive at the home you will find a large SUV in the drive way and several security cameras. There are also a few boxes that look like the motion sensors that were installed at your home last year during the campaign.

(Can you please clarify the time of day/night you are making this venture?)

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #6335 by Derek Barefoot
Replied by Derek Barefoot on topic Making new friends
Connor will adjust his backpack, tugging on the straps, take a deep breath and approach the front door. He will ring the ring the doorbell if one is present, if not he will knock.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #6336 by Honesty
After the second ring Conner will be able to hear some movement inside. The door will open and a rather average sized man will step out and stare down at you. He is dressed in thick black denim cargo pants, hiking boots, and loose fitting black T-shirt with a faded KISS logo. His hair is cropped short and his skin is adorned with several piercings and more than a few tattoos. On his waste are two large knifes which look freshly sharpened with a sheen of oil in the delicate groves. He doesn't say anything, he simply seems to frown slightly.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #6337 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will look down at the knifes, then up at him and smile. “ good afternoon sir, I was hoping to speak with the vampires please. Are they up yet?”

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #6338 by Honesty
The man will arch his right eye brow. "Kid, are you high?"

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #6339 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will think for a moment, “ no sir I’m not high. Hey the big lizard guy is he still hurt? I tried to help him as best as I could at the time, but he looked to still be injured. I mean I could have tried but him and the shadow lady seemed in such a hurry to go.” He starts to slide off his backpack strap,” do you like turkey sandwiches? I have 3 left.”

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #6340 by Honesty
"No." The man continues to stare at Conner with a slightly absurd look on his face. "Who are you?"

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #6341 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will stop when he says no, slinging the strap back on. “ oh sorry I’m Connor, “ holding out his hand to shake.
“ I’m an angel “

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #6342 by Honesty
The man will frown further, pulling out one of his large knives. "You should not be here Elohim."

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #6343 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will smile, “ you know about us? Wow, that’s great, now I don’t have to go into trying to convince you and explaining everything. “ when the knife comes out his face changes to a concerned frown, “ oh no are you gonna try to kill yourselves? Please don't, I just want to talk. You are special and wonderful, you have so much to live for. “

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #6344 by Honesty
"No, I will kill your skin suit..." Despite the threat, the man makes no advance.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6345 by Derek Barefoot
Connor face turns soft, “ child of Seth, I mean you no harm, I mean your masters no harm. You’re protection of them is admirable but unnecessary in this instance. Please secure your weapon.”
Dc -4 for merits

Damn

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6346 by Honesty
The ghoul hesitates for a moment, clearly affected by something in your words. The knife will slowly slide back toward the sheath. "What is it that you want exactly?"

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6347 by Derek Barefoot
Connors shoulders or slightly,” I… I want to understand, why you want to destroy all the creator made, even yourselves. “ Connor shakes his head. “ I need to understand why you would want to do these things. I need to understand.”

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds