Login

I have as many questions

More
6 months 1 week ago #6257 by Derek Barefoot
Connor softly speaks up, “ So we are all on the same team here”. sliding in between them, “ I’m scared, I need to focus on something what’s the plan Tyler? What do you want us to do?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #6258 by Robert
Replied by Robert on topic I have as many questions
Stojan pulls his gun and aims it at Ty’s head.

“Call me a fuckin’ dog again, bitch. I’ll tell you what’s about to happen, Ty. You’re going to apologize to Zeus for being a jackass and then we’re gonna get back to hunting. We’ll do you a favor and forget this conversation ever happened in exchange.”

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #6259 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic I have as many questions
Breaking eye contact to lookat conner, "...perhaps we shouldn't wait to meet the seer. We get in a car and envoke, set up a meeting. While driving, we see if anyone or thing is following us. What does your instincts say, Stojan?"

Faith roll to get in visage: 5, 3, 9.

No hostile movement on Ty's part, nothing else said either while the gun is out.
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Keith.

More
6 months 1 week ago #6260 by Robert
Stojan just clicks off the safety and keeps his eyes on Ty.

“My instincts tell me you’re gonna be a problem that I should handle now before moving back to the hunt.”

More
6 months 1 week ago #6261 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will let out a loud exhale, then reach out and touch Stojans arm, “ thank you for coming to save us, that’s what we do for each other,” glancing over to Tyler, “ we are family, Right Zeus? You big doggy,” Connor moves over to Zeus giving him big rubs before turning back, with a much happier tone, “ should we go now?”

More
6 months 1 week ago #6262 by Keith
"I kept Zeus safe and unharmed. I moved passed the puppy and instructed conner to give him to you, for shelter and safety, after healing the wounds.You pull that trigger, brother, and you break all that good will."

More
6 months 1 week ago #6263 by Robert
Stojan pushes the gun forward just a little bit more - moving it closer to Ty's head.

"Good will?! Are you fuckin' shittin' me! All you've done today is bark orders and berate those that didn't follow those demands. That war is fuckin' over. My days of blindly following commands is over you fucktard."

Stojan holsters his gun

"And next time you grab any animal like you grabbed Zeus, I will end you."

He then turns to walk away, but briefly pauses at Conner, placing his hand on his small shoulder and gives him the briefest of warm smiles.

More
6 months 1 week ago #6264 by Keith
Ty will drop his visage, feeling more perplexed than anything. He will not say or do anything to stop stojan, but begin walking west out of the area.

More
6 months 1 week ago #6265 by Derek Barefoot
Connor will walk along with Stojan toward the car, glancing back “ is he going to be ok? He’s doing his best you know, it’s not easy for any of us here. “
He turns back continuing to walk.

More
6 months 1 week ago #6266 by Robert
"I'm sure he'll be fine. He's just gotta learn that the old ways of leading don't work to well any more. Stojan's emotions and memories make it impossible for me to listen to that anymore."

More
6 months 1 week ago #6267 by Derek Barefoot
When they get into the suv Connor is quiet for a minute, “ I dream about it sometimes, the war. Its more nightmares than dreams.” He stares out the front window,” flashes of horror and pain, but if feels so real. The screams... the blood on my hands. Everyone pleading for help.it feels so real.”

More
6 months 1 week ago #6268 by Robert
"I get dreams of the Old Days too."

Stojan's face brightens as if he's recalling fond memories, but then goes flat again.

"Those days are over though. We have to forge ourselves a new path."

More
6 months 1 week ago #6269 by Derek Barefoot
“ they all die now, no matter what I do I can’t save them . it’s because of what we did, because of me.” Connor turns toward stojan tears on his cheeks , “ where are the elahem? Where is the creator? Why are they not here, why did they let it get this bad?”

More
6 months 1 week ago #6270 by Faith Emerson
Lily was shocked at the sight of Stojan threatening Ty. After the altercation, she will follow to Stojans car. She looks to Stojan.
"I get that things are different now, and we're not the same people from the war, but surely even the most impulsive person understands the need for survival?" She raises her hand to (hopefully) pause Stojans bristling "Please let me finish before you yell at me " she'll flash a smile, "I know you hate the idea of taking orders, but a thought out plan with each of us doing our part has a much better chance of success than us blundering through by the seat of our pants. We did succeed in finding valuable information tonight, but it could have easily gone horribly wrong had we been less lucky." Lily will pause and give Zeus a pet, hers beginning to water from allergies in the process, "I know you care deeply for Zeus and all the animals of creation, and will do anything to protect them. I get that you were pissed at Ty for the way he handled Zeus, but he did go out of his way to not hurt Zeus when he very much could have. But we HAVE to work together. There can't be any of this threatening to blow brains out over the smallest slight. Cause if we fail, EVERYTHING WILL DIE. Including you, including Ty, and including Zeus. So please, at least for Zeus' sake, try to put the ego aside for a little bit, and think of the bigger picture."

STR: The ability to crush a tomato
DEX: Dodging the juice from the tomato
CON: Enduring pain from tomato juice in the eye
INT: Knowing that a tomato is a fruit
WIS: Knowing not to put tomato in fruit salad
CHA: Convincing someone its a good idea anyways

More
6 months 1 week ago #6271 by Robert
Stojan will soften a bit as his new, very hot, friend talks to him.

"Sweetheart, I ain't got a problem with working with others. I do it every day, but if any of you think I'm gonna just blindly do as you say without question, then you're deluded."

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds